Privacy Statement (AVG)
De Biertonne is both a webshop and a physical store, aimed at the sale of beer. We ask for personal data for the correct processing of orders and the execution of our business operations.
Personal data that we process
De Biertonne processes personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this information to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Use of promotions and discount codes
- Contact via social media
- Visit to the website
- Other personal data that you actively provide to us, for example by creating a profile on our website, or by correspondence
- Information about your activities on our website
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Our products are not sold to visitors under the age of 18. The identity and age can be verified by a copy of a valid ID.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
De Biertonne processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing and shipping your order
- To inform you about the progress of your order
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services
- For a correct settlement in case of damage, replacement and / or return shipment
- To check if you have reached the legal age limit for ordering alcohol
In addition, we also collect data so that we can offer you an optimal customer experience. This for example to:
- To be able to give you a targeted offer of our products or services
- Sending our newsletter or promotions - To inform you about our products or services
- To offer you the opportunity to create an account
Provision to third parties
De Biertonne does not sell your information to third parties. We share your personal data with business partners and third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation.
We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to guarantee the same level of security and to safeguard the confidentiality of your data.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by De Biertonne. And you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
Our website has installed an SSL certificate to send data securely over the internet. This protocol creates an encrypted connection between a web server and an internet browser. This connection ensures that all data sent between the web server and browser remains secret.